OP
Durhamreefer

Durhamreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome not to far neighbor! Concord, NC here.
Thank you, neighbor! I was just in the area for my first 600 since the days when Nascar still had a pair. I'm hoping to return for a visit to the USNWC at some point this summer. I'm not sure how long you've been in that area but it's sure changed a lot since I was there last.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all.

I've been keeping saltwater tanks on and off for the past 35 years, now approaching 20 consecutively. As is true with most of us, I've had varying degrees of success and few total failures along the way. Recently retiring has allowed me to finally begin to properly enjoy this hobby. In the coming months I'll be planning and executing my final build, god willing. The wealth of knowledge here on this forum will most certainly prove to be invaluable! I'm looking forward to sharing the journey.
Welcome. Build tread time…
3256F60E-C6D7-4A38-A27B-C6502EA7D1E8.jpeg

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all.

I've been keeping saltwater tanks on and off for the past 35 years, now approaching 20 consecutively. As is true with most of us, I've had varying degrees of success and few total failures along the way. Recently retiring has allowed me to finally begin to properly enjoy this hobby. In the coming months I'll be planning and executing my final build, god willing. The wealth of knowledge here on this forum will most certainly prove to be invaluable! I'm looking forward to sharing the journey.
Welcome to R2R!!!

Fishinabarrel

sCiEncE wILl Win
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all.

Hooray for another NC reefer!
If you are ever Charlotte way, come to one of the local meetings.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back