Hello Everyone! From Mrs Sexycorals

When you find the right one Kray I can help you! LOL!
 
LOL. He will kill me and put me in the "secret stash" tank.. Here is the best i can do. The tank to the right of his display is the "secret Stash" tank. Sorry, i just have my iphone. :kiss:

fts11copy.jpg


Make sure you get pics of his "secret stash" ok?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new