Hello everyone from Poland.

dejmienoKr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
22
Location
Poland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, everyone! 18 day ago I started my journey with saltwater, so far I have a only experience with some planted tanks. After 18 days my saltwater isn't to much impressive but I can also show you my freshwater tank. Even if saltwater is empty and there is no life I'm still surprised how different visual experiences it provides than freshwater. When I move from one room to another it almost like I would move from one continent to another ;). I hope it will be even better one some corals and fish appear in my saltwater tank ;).

IMG_3140.jpg IMG_3139.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Once the ugly phase is over the "impressive" part will come over time ;)
Enjoy the salty side of the hobby! :)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new