Hello everyone. Nice to meet you

AaaR2R1.jpg

Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 
Hello everyone,
I am a new member from Vietnam. I am currently a developer with a passion for making life smarter and more convenient. I look forward to your contributions to my upcoming projects. Thank you!
P/s: My English is really bad (trust me, I’m talking to you with the help of ChatGPT). I'm trying to improve it—thank you for your patience! :D

IMG_3540.png
Welcome! Your tank is really cool
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new