Hello everyone. Nice to meet you

HappyFm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2024
Messages
92
Reaction score
93
Location
Ha Noi - Viet Nam
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I am a new member from Vietnam. I am currently a developer with a passion for making life smarter and more convenient. I look forward to your contributions to my upcoming projects. Thank you!
P/s: My English is really bad (trust me, I’m talking to you with the help of ChatGPT). I'm trying to improve it—thank you for your patience! :D

IMG_3540.png
 
Last edited:
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello everyone,
I am a new member from Vietnam. I am currently a developer with a passion for making life smarter and more convenient. I look forward to your contributions to my upcoming projects. Thank you!
P/s: My English is really bad (trust me, I’m talking to you with the help of ChatGPT). I'm trying to improve it—thank you for your patience! :D

IMG_3540.png
Your tank looks great! Welcome to reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new