Hello everyone

kcap

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
39
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I just started my first ever tank after doing my research for the past couple months. I have no experience at all with taking care of aquatics but definitely looking forward to it! I have a couple friends who are into the hobby and they have been help guide me as much as they can. I'll post a tank thread later if anyone has any recommendations or advice please feel free!! I'm open to learning as much as I can
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hey everyone! I just started my first ever tank after doing my research for the past couple months. I have no experience at all with taking care of aquatics but definitely looking forward to it! I have a couple friends who are into the hobby and they have been help guide me as much as they can. I'll post a tank thread later if anyone has any recommendations or advice please feel free!! I'm open to learning as much as I can
Run while you still have the Chance ITS A CULT !!!!!!
 
Hey everyone! I just started my first ever tank after doing my research for the past couple months. I have no experience at all with taking care of aquatics but definitely looking forward to it! I have a couple friends who are into the hobby and they have been help guide me as much as they can. I'll post a tank thread later if anyone has any recommendations or advice please feel free!! I'm open to learning as much as I can
Run while you still have the Chance ITS A CULT !!!!!!
Lol they've already got me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new