Hello Everyone!

The Blunt Wizard

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joining up as I have been strictly instructed by a close friend that I need to join up here and should be contributing.
I don't have a tank / reef or even a fishbowl of any variety but I have helped a few friends with large tanks (and large wallets from what I can see of the hobby!) with automation and engineering issues - sometimes I can be useful (apparently...).
Looking forward to hopefully bringing something useful to the community!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
 .gif
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new