Hello everyone!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jefftrout
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jefftrout

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is jeff .I was born and raised in Ohio,Ive been doing mixed reef tanks for almost 5yrs now.And cant stop!!!!!!
I just downsized from a 180g to a 80g cube.
I do plan to go bigger again sometime but be laid off its hard.
Look foward to talking to everyone!
thanks jeff
 
Hi Jeff ! Welcome to r2r :) cant wait to see some pics of the cube.. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Thanks everyone hears a few crapy pics.
cube030.jpg

cube024.jpg

Them were took with my cell phone a couple days after I moved everything.I get some new ones soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new