Hello everyone

DLJTWO

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I wanted to use my first post to introduce myself. My name is Dave and I joined last night after being directed here while doing some research on the AI Prime HD and SPS corals. I really like how "alive" this community is and I'm looking forward to learning some new things here. I've been in the hobby for about 15 years and about to start a next chapter in my journey... LED lighting!

I'm currently running 2 tanks in my home. I have a 65g with corner overflow, 20g long sump and custom stand/canopy that i built about 9 years ago. This tank has been a huge challenge for me for years because I've never been able to light it the right way and I'm a notrious over-feeder. I'm also looking forward to seeing what LED options are out there for me without breaking the bank.
My second tank is a Biocube 14g that I just set up about 2 months ago. I have a pair of beautiful Premium Snowflakes in there and I plan on making this tank one where I propagate rare Zoa's and a few rare SPS's. I'm definitely looking to change the lighting on it in the next few weeks before I start adding anything to it other than the few Zoa's I have right now.

Happy Reefing everyone!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. With a name like Dave, you must be a nice guy!!! We'd love to see some pictures of your tanks.

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dave!
image.jpeg

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, sounds like you have a lot of expiernce to offer to this great community as well :)! oh and as others have said Pictures Pease:D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dave and welcome to reef2reef here you will find an amazing group of people that have the love and dedication for salt water living. There are many friends with amazing information but still if you ever have a question don't be afraid to ask everybody loves questions and there's no stupid ones we love pictures and to see how you're moving along in your saltwater addiction. Thank you for choosing this wonderful sight as I know you will enjoy it as we all have again Dave welcome to reef2reef

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back