Hello Everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmooney31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bmooney31

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
kansas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm new to reef2reef but have been on other sites and in the hobby about 1.5yrs. I have a 55 gallon mixed reef set up and I'm in the process of setting up a 140 gallon frag system to propagate SPS/LPS corals and maybe some zoanthids but not too many. I"m in Kansas City and have met some people on this board that sparked my interest in starting a prop tank. I look forward to getting to know everyone and really inpressed with the posts I've seen on here. I'm a bit frustrated with someother boards and look to make this my main site. thanks again

Bob
 
Hello, I'm new to reef2reef but have been on other sites and in the hobby about 1.5yrs. I have a 55 gallon mixed reef set up and I'm in the process of setting up a 140 gallon frag system to propagate SPS/LPS corals and maybe some zoanthids but not too many. I"m in Kansas City and have met some people on this board that sparked my interest in starting a prop tank. I look forward to getting to know everyone and really inpressed with the posts I've seen on here. I'm a bit frustrated with someother boards and look to make this my main site. thanks again

Bob
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Welcome to R2R!! Glad your making us your home!! :D Hope you love it!!
 
Welcome and good choice. I really got tired of the juvenile garbage elsewhere.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new