Hello everyone!!

Should I open a forum with a small build thread and information about the 80 gallon?

• Oh heck yeah

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Don't do it mate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OneLittleFishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About me
I joined this saltwatter hobby after about 6 years of owning freshwater tanks. My name is stefan winters. I live in the netherlands and I have saltwater tanks since almost a year (pretty big newby over here)

About my tanks
We started about 7 months ago with a small 15 gallon mixed reef system to see how everything in the dalty side of fishkeeping worked. It was an awesome small tank without any fish in it. But we quickly ran out of space and hot the feeling we needed something bigger. About 2 weeks later we bought an (in our eyes) huge 80 gallon reef tank that has been running with used live rock. And that's where we are right now!

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About me
I joined this saltwatter hobby after about 6 years of owning freshwater tanks. My name is stefan winters. I live in the netherlands and I have saltwater tanks since almost a year (pretty big newby over here)

About my tanks
We started about 7 months ago with a small 15 gallon mixed reef system to see how everything in the dalty side of fishkeeping worked. It was an awesome small tank without any fish in it. But we quickly ran out of space and hot the feeling we needed something bigger. About 2 weeks later we bought an (in our eyes) huge 80 gallon reef tank that has been running with used live rock. And that's where we are right now!
Welcome to R2R!!!

We love pics here so show us your tank!!! :)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, Stefan!

20190312_092754.jpg

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the community!!:)

Build threads are were to post your systems link

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooh...an 80 is a fantastic size. You can do so much with it. I bet you are loving it. Please start a build thread under "member tanks". We would love to see your progress. (And the pictures.) Welcome to R2R! You are going to love it here.
Beatles Welcome.gif

Back