Hello fellow reefers!

Vinnygnanoreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a long time lurker of r2r, but finally decided to join! My name is Vinny and I’m from NH, which seems to be one of the worst states for reefing since I’ve got all of 3 lfs within an hour of me that sell saltwater stuff. And 2 of them are petcos so you tell me if that counts lol. I’ve been in the hobby since I was around 12, and I turn 20 next year which is a little hard to believe. I sadly only have 1 tank right now which is a little 10g mixed reef I’ve had going for almost a year now. I will post some pictures once I get them to my ipad, my laptop recently stopped connecting to wifi. Current stocking is as follows
Fish
Darwin ocellaris clown
Royal gramma

Coral
Many mushrooms
4 zoa colonies
2 rock flower nem
1 acan frag, bout 6 heads
1 green galaxea (one of my alltime favorite corals)
1 favia
1 pocillopora
1 monti cap
1 of what I believe is pavona frondilefera(spelling?) sold to me as a lepto

Cuc is 5 snails 2 hermits and my blood shrimp
This tank is pretty low budget, i have very basic equipment with the most complex thing probably being my wave maker. Lighting is just a kessil a80 on a mount I made from a pizza box and tape.

Sorry for the long intro but I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone and learning together!

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R :D

B2D774C1-2399-4FEC-AC47-2233D00A803B.gif

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a long time lurker of r2r, but finally decided to join! My name is Vinny and I’m from NH, which seems to be one of the worst states for reefing since I’ve got all of 3 lfs within an hour of me that sell saltwater stuff. And 2 of them are petcos so you tell me if that counts lol. I’ve been in the hobby since I was around 12, and I turn 20 next year which is a little hard to believe. I sadly only have 1 tank right now which is a little 10g mixed reef I’ve had going for almost a year now. I will post some pictures once I get them to my ipad, my laptop recently stopped connecting to wifi. Current stocking is as follows
Fish
Darwin ocellaris clown
Royal gramma

Coral
Many mushrooms
4 zoa colonies
2 rock flower nem
1 acan frag, bout 6 heads
1 green galaxea (one of my alltime favorite corals)
1 favia
1 pocillopora
1 monti cap
1 of what I believe is pavona frondilefera(spelling?) sold to me as a lepto

Cuc is 5 snails 2 hermits and my blood shrimp
This tank is pretty low budget, i have very basic equipment with the most complex thing probably being my wave maker. Lighting is just a kessil a80 on a mount I made from a pizza box and tape.

Sorry for the long intro but I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone and learning together!
Welcome to the reef! I want to see the mount for the light. Sounds like something my husband would do!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We welcome all reefers and Lurkers. Glad you joined us!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back