Hello! First saltwater aquarium!

1706640002502.gif

Welcome to Reef2Reef and the world of saltwater!
 
The biggest things in my opinion. 1) keep it simple 2) don't chase the numbers 3) don't over think it 4) enjoy what you have. To often, I hear people trying to make it perfect or getting the next tech to make it better. I prefer things slow and simple.

Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png 20230916_145358_0000.png
 
The biggest things in my opinion. 1) keep it simple 2) don't chase the numbers 3) don't over think it 4) enjoy what you have. To often, I hear people trying to make it perfect or getting the next tech to make it better. I prefer things slow and simple.

Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png 20230916_145358_0000.png
love that advice!
 
I am a first-timer! I have a 50g IM cube. My son works for a fish store and talked me into this! LOL. It is fun but so stressful. It is great bonding for use though:). My tank is 2 months old now.
Welcome!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new