Hello folks Iv been on the fence about this so I was wondering if I can add a pair of engineer gobies to this 55. Stocking in comments

ItMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Current: Ocellaris clownfish pair, blue leg hermits, Astria snails, nessarius snails.
Future stock- pajama cardinals, yellow eye Kole tang, longfin ruby wrasse
I’m doing mostly macros right now and in the coming days il be adding mangroves but in the future I’d like to add some bubble tips for the clowns and possibly some soft corals

I’m asking since I’m unsure how they will like the rockwork as well as I know their min is about a 50 but I just want to make sure before I potentially stress some out
IMG_3892.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

ItMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh also i plan to swap out the internal canister for an external just waiting on replacement parts for my busted canister AND this one is already filled with good bacteria (was on the clownfish's tank they were using before this one)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 40.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back