Hello form Auburn, AL!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigC07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigC07

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Kennesaw, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!

I just wanted to say hello! I'm new to the forums, I've been doing SW for about 2 years now I have a 54 corner tank and about to start 28 frag tank. I'll post some pictures later! Oh yea WAR EAGLE!!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!! Don't hold this against me, but ROLL TIDE!! :D
 
Welcome from huntsville.

be sure to check out the north alabama reef club forum here
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new