Hello form Southern California

Welcome to R2R and the salty world Bonnie. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
IMG_2232.jpeg
 
Thanks for asking for a pic! This is most of my new crew! I said I’d never be like my mom but alas I have gone and named everyone! The cleaner and the diamond have to be my favorites and crack me up all the time! I do love watching the tank evolve over time and all the mushrooms that are popping up out of the rocks! I feel like a kid in a candy store!!
IMG_1566.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new