Hello from a newbie in KY

mschmidt9468

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
23
Location
Kentucky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to R2R so thanks for allowing me in!
I have a 30 gallon tank with seahorses and currently finishing the cycling of a 75 gallon tank that Santa brought me for Christmas. Getting ready to move my seahorses over.
I am addicted to the saltwater tank life!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R community!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new