Hello from AL210

Welcome to R2R!

Ah yes... I remember fresh water days...

I found the learning curve to be a big one, and going slowly to be my biggest challenge. It's difficult not to get excited about a build and rush things along.

Be patient. People here are knowledgeable, helpful and friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Dom
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)
​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new