HELLO from Arkansas!

Mr. Prototype

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
15
Location
Pocahontas AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I have been into keeping fish for over a year now and have had s/w that long but I just recently got really into it. SouthernR referred me to this site and it seems like a lot of nice friendly people on here, I think I will stay and annoy a few.:hammer:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new