• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Hello from Aruba

OP
John aua

John aua

View Badges
Reaction score
I don't remember how to write this...

Bae pa drumi! (Go to sleep) Dushi :)
Bai drumi y drumi dushi. Go to sleep and sleep wel
Arubahuh? sounds like you already live in a massive salt water tank, welcome and enjoy the salty side :) good luck with you new tank :)
yes I do

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. One question, how expensive is electricity in Aruba? I ask because I have done tanks in the Caribbean and electricity was very expensive. With that in mind pick your gear very carefully unless the tank will be in a room with AC on 24/7.

OP
John aua

John aua

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. One question, how expensive is electricity in Aruba? I ask because I have done tanks in the Caribbean and electricity was very expensive. With that in mind pick your gear very carefully unless the tank will be in a room with AC on 24/7.
Hello and thanks, yes electricity is expensive but I guess we are used to it. And yes tank will be in a room with AC on. Problem is getting some fish shipped in cant seem to find any retailers that export. Local pet store has been out of fish for a while now

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

How often do you have some type of algae issue?

• Constantly Something

Votes: 187 42.8%
  • Every Month

Votes: 22 5.0%
  • Every Few Months

Votes: 51 11.7%
  • A Few Times A Year

Votes: 62 14.2%
  • Once A Year Or So

Votes: 48 11.0%
  • Every Few years

Votes: 23 5.3%