John aua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't remember how to write this...

Bae pa drumi! (Go to sleep) Dushi :)
Bai drumi y drumi dushi. Go to sleep and sleep wel
Arubahuh? sounds like you already live in a massive salt water tank, welcome and enjoy the salty side :) good luck with you new tank :)
yes I do

Caseyoidae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!

85B8425E-DD7A-45D9-8BEE-CB09A1173C64.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Beautiful - Aruba !!

welcome from across the oceans and we’re glad you joined us !!

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum. One question, how expensive is electricity in Aruba? I ask because I have done tanks in the Caribbean and electricity was very expensive. With that in mind pick your gear very carefully unless the tank will be in a room with AC on 24/7.

OP
OP
John aua

John aua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum. One question, how expensive is electricity in Aruba? I ask because I have done tanks in the Caribbean and electricity was very expensive. With that in mind pick your gear very carefully unless the tank will be in a room with AC on 24/7.
Hello and thanks, yes electricity is expensive but I guess we are used to it. And yes tank will be in a room with AC on. Problem is getting some fish shipped in cant seem to find any retailers that export. Local pet store has been out of fish for a while now

Back