13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Thank you for the add. I found this place while researching about salt aquariums. I have had multiple freshwater tanks throughout my life and am ready to upgrade to salt. My son and I purchased a 135 gallon tank to get started. It is a project to get cleaned up and understand what we actually have and what we need. We have never used a sump filtration so we can’t be anymore noob than this haha. This will be a big learning curve. I saw a few of the monthly winner posts and you all have some amazing tanks. So much to research but looks like there is a lot of info here! Looking forward to learning from you all! Here is my project:

15CDC0CC-A659-4311-9AFE-EAFDD3AAA990.jpeg
Welcome! Glad you joined - this is a great family hobby!

Reference books are becoming more scarce as fewer people seem to like books these days, but this is a great article that is like an online reference book:

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

OP
OP
wonderfully._.made

wonderfully._.made

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined - this is a great family hobby!

Reference books are becoming more scarce as fewer people seem to like books these days, but this is a great article that is like an online reference book:

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Thank you! Great idea

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Thank you for the add. I found this place while researching about salt aquariums. I have had multiple freshwater tanks throughout my life and am ready to upgrade to salt. My son and I purchased a 135 gallon tank to get started. It is a project to get cleaned up and understand what we actually have and what we need. We have never used a sump filtration so we can’t be anymore noob than this haha. This will be a big learning curve. I saw a few of the monthly winner posts and you all have some amazing tanks. So much to research but looks like there is a lot of info here! Looking forward to learning from you all! Here is my project:

15CDC0CC-A659-4311-9AFE-EAFDD3AAA990.jpeg
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.4%
Back