Hello from Bedford, VA!

KaseyN

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
9
Location
Bedford
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

My son and I are setting up an IM 15 gallon AIO.
He is new to this, but I’m returning after a 10 year break.
I used to keep SPS and clams, primarily.

This is mainly his project and responsibility, so we’re starting slowly.
Looking forward to starting a build thread once everything arrives.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all!

My son and I are setting up an IM 15 gallon AIO.
He is new to this, but I’m returning after a 10 year break.
I used to keep SPS and clams, primarily.

This is mainly his project and responsibility, so we’re starting slowly.
Looking forward to starting a build thread once everything arrives.
Welcome to R2R!
 
 .gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new