Hello from Brazil

cascardo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
16
Location
Jundiaí
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, everyone.

Writing from Jundiaí, Brazil. I just wanted to get some small fish for my kids and I joined the interesting world of reefing without having any clue what I was getting into!

Our setup is very small and simple: 60L (meager 15 gallon), sump with perlon, activated carbon, and the pump. Still struggling all the time for the best way to handle it. I hope to learn a lot around here.

Thanks.
Cascardo.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome, Cascardo!

Ah, what a fun thing you've jumped into! Lots of great and knowledgeable people here who are willing to help. Don't be afraid to start threads on your specific questions if you can't find the answers you're looking for! 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new