Hello from California

Sandman_71

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Riverbank,Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Richard and I have a 125 gls FOWLR but I'm starting to get into corals.
I have been in the hobby for about six years, looking forward to learning alot more from the people on here and growing some beautiful corals like I have seen here.

Thanks guys
 
Welcome Richard. Glad to have you here. Would love to see some pics of your setup.
 
Welcome to R2R great to have you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new