Hello From California

dlish89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R I have been seeing this forum pop up alot in my searches and decided to join. I have been out of the hobby for about 10 years and after a visit to my lfs I decided to get back in. The advancement in the lighting was one the biggest nudges to get me back in. I am excited and look forward to learning from all the knowledge here. I picked up a reefer 170 on the used market and am getting it set up now.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back into the hobby! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly, helpful folks. Looking forward to seeing your build thread. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R I have been seeing this forum pop up alot in my searches and decided to join. I have been out of the hobby for about 10 years and after a visit to my lfs I decided to get back in. The advancement in the lighting was one the biggest nudges to get me back in. I am excited and look forward to learning from all the knowledge here. I picked up a reefer 170 on the used market and am getting it set up now.
Hello and welcome to the R2R channel.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back