Hello from Canada, (SW Ontario)

Dustinmicks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I've been lurking and learning a lot around here for a while now and figured I should say hello. Fairly new tank, setup sometime in May. First dive into saltwater and it seems to be going well except my tank has decided to go to brown town this week, probably due to the fact I'm still using conditioned tapwater (one thing at a time). Anyway here's a few pictures, and if anyone is in the London Ontario region - or anywhere in southwestern Ontario shout out.

Right now all that's in there is two occelaris, two or three hermits and a snail, I'm going to try a few zoa frags first for corals and a few more fish and a better clean up crew once I can find snails for less than 5-7$ each. I'm trying to acquire as much as I can used and I've been pretty successful so far, so if anyone has anything near by let me know! The goal was and still is eventually to have a few seahorses and I'll move everything else to another tank, but I can't justify 250$ + per horse at the moment. Very slim pickings in this area lately for anything and everything is super expensive in Canada it seems. A bit discouraging but it's helping me practice patience, of which I have very little usually :)
20220705_165934.jpg
20220705_165752.jpg
20220705_083205.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 57 54.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.6%
Back