Hello from Central Florida

nissan97240

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the forum but I have been in the hobby for a couple of years I have a 90 gallon mixed reef. I posted a thread in World Wide Coral guys guys should read I love this store and will be buying all of my coral from there now. I bought a pink ******* from them yesterday I will post pictures later in the week.

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love WWC but its not a store for the average guy looking for a couple cheap frags lol you better come with a paycheck or something. And if your looking for a hidden Gem I promise you will not find it there lol they know every name of every coral they have there and not there common name or scientific name I am talking there trade name lol

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love WWC but its not a store for the average guy looking for a couple cheap frags lol you better come with a paycheck or something. And if your looking for a hidden Gem I promise you will not find it there lol they know every name of every coral they have there and not there common name or scientific name I am talking there trade name lol

It's very true.

On the other hand..if you're around Tampa...check out Coral Corral for some nice stuff for anybody's budget.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nissan,

Welcome to Florida and thanks for the support. At WWC not only do we have the rare stuff, but we also have nice corals to fit anyone's budget. GUARANTEED! We have over 200 frags at anytime under $30 to choose from. It was a pleasure meeting u and we look forward to seeing you at the store again.

Hey Jordan! Welcome to the fan club. :wink:

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! WWC is a great store and are always supporting to R2R! It's an honor to have them as sponsors here on the site and glad to have you aboard! :D

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I have been to your store many many times and came home with a upset wife haha You do have nice stuff but when you go into your store and see your stuff you tend to be blowed away so that 30 dollar frag dont look to good no more lol when im staring in your 300 wishing for a 1mm by 1mm frag for $30 lol When I go to your store it turns into a all day thing you have SOOOOOOOOOOO much stuff I walk back and forth back and forth and narrow my list down little by little then about 4 hours later ill finally have it narrowed down to 1 lol

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know who I am I won the 1st 200 dollar gift card you gave away at the anniversary thing you did. I was there OPEN to CLOSE just trying to use that. People this store will BLOW YOU AWAY take any store you think has alot of corals in your area and times that by 10 and you be close to them

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I have been to your store many many times and came home with a upset wife haha You do have nice stuff but when you go into your store and see your stuff you tend to be blowed away so that 30 dollar frag dont look to good no more lol when im staring in your 300 wishing for a 1mm by 1mm frag for $30 lol When I go to your store it turns into a all day thing you have SOOOOOOOOOOO much stuff I walk back and forth back and forth and narrow my list down little by little then about 4 hours later ill finally have it narrowed down to 1 lol

I know how your wife feels!!! :xd:

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Not completely true. I have gotta a couple things out of there dirt cheap. Just depends on what you are looking for. Also depends on how big of a piece you want. I have gotten Z and P frags for like $5-$10. Just can't pick anything out of the main display tank for that price. For my birthday last year my Fiance spent like $50 and I got three chalice frags.

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not completely true. I have gotta a couple things out of there dirt cheap. Just depends on what you are looking for. Also depends on how big of a piece you want. I have gotten Z and P frags for like $5-$10. Just can't pick anything out of the main display tank for that price. For my birthday last year my Fiance spent like $50 and I got three chalice frags.

Your right but the Zoas and Palys in there main display are the nice ones lol most of the ones in the back are dime a dozen these days

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're not saying that WWC isn't a great place...it's awesome to say the least... It's a surprisingly small shop, but it really packs a powerful punch as soon as you enter the door. The coral they have is literally some of the best I've seen since I've been in the hobby...and it's all under one roof. It's not to say anything bad about your guys' business, but you don't offer $5 coral or 2 for $5 deals, etc--that's what I was pointing out; and again, there's nothing at all wrong with that because you have a niche business with your spectacular/colorful coral that usually is only found a piece-at-a-time at other shops.

That being said, if you want the nice stuff, you've got to pay a premium price...there's nothing wrong with that! If you want to jump higher and run faster, you buy Nike :p If you don't want your feet to be naked and don't want to spend a lot of $$...then you buy whatever is on sale at Walmart :)

This has gotten way off topic though...welcome again Nissan!

disclaimer: buying coral from WWC will not make you run faster or jump higher; it was only to compare premium shoes to the ones you buy from Walmart that end up falling apart a couple months after you purchase them. Also, there is nothing wrong with shopping at walmart--this was in no way meant to deter anyone from shopping and doing business with Walmart and any business associated with Walmart inc. The point was only to compare and contrast in a way that many people could understand in today's economy.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 166 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back