Hello From central Florida

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joralf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Anyone in Central Fl without power? I’m in Clermont and we’ve been out awhile. Apparently this is affecting 10’s of thousands. And there’s no storms at all.
No problems in Kissimmee
 
welcome 1.jpg
 
What size reef you have? How long you have it?

75 gallon mixed reef, 1 year and 40 gallon frag tank about 1-2 months

Working on sourcing a builder for a 300+ gallon and if the wife approves another 200 gal just as a FOWLR
 
Hello All. I am new to R2R and relatively new to reefing. I hope to learn a lot in here and meet some of you personally. My tank is a 75G and I just added a 20 gallons sump with a refugian with some chaeto. I just installed a 110INT Octopus Reef skimmer, 2 Jebao pp8 wavemaker. I started to get some frags too.
Where in Florida? I’m in Fort Lauderdale
 
75 gallon mixed reef, 1 year and 40 gallon frag tank about 1-2 months

Working on sourcing a builder for a 300+ gallon and if the wife approves another 200 gal just as a FOWLR
The wife is the most important part. But in my house I have the last word: that is: "whatever you said, honey", lol.

I will love to see your tanks and learn your process.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new