Hello from central Illinois!

rustylugnuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been along time since I've been online with this. Just migrating over from reef central. Glass Cages 42 gallon (48x12x17") with a 33g sump. It's been a slime farm for the longest time and now its finally calmed down to an algae farm with some zoos and 4 cardinals with a bunch of snails and hermit crabs.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! That's a sweet tank and @Joe Glass Cages is good people - we're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif

69reefman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been along time since I've been online with this. Just migrating over from reef central. Glass Cages 42 gallon (48x12x17") with a 33g sump. It's been a slime farm for the longest time and now its finally calmed down to an algae farm with some zoos and 4 cardinals with a bunch of snails and hermit crabs.
Hello and welcome

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome! Glad you joined

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

OP
OP
rustylugnuts

rustylugnuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
I'm terrible at keeping track and testing but a build thread would be a good idea. It's certainly not much too look at The whole system is a mess and looks like a 2 level sump ;Happy. My new skimmer has had a run in with the hardwood floor during assembly so yea that was fun. Hopefully a bit of acrylic bonding cement will get me up and running.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I think you should start a build thread and share some pictures of your setup.
I am also from central Illinois (~30 miles north of Peoria).
Check out this thread for Midwest Reefers if you are interested.

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome
6B0AA956-77DF-4394-9817-C92EBD6DC69D.jpeg

OP
OP
rustylugnuts

rustylugnuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I think you should start a build thread and share some pictures of your setup.
I am also from central Illinois (~30 miles north of Peoria).
Check out this thread for Midwest Reefers if you are interested.
Definitely interested. Thanks for the link:).

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back