Hello from Chicago!

  • Thread starter Thread starter radguy105
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome! I live in the western suburbs - lots of stores out here (some good, some not so good). If you go saltwater, let me know and I can make some suggestions. Good luck - we'll have to find a fish club around here.
Hey! Orland Park here. Just was curious where you would recommend for saltwater aquariums. Thanks!
 
Welcome!!

ZomboMeme 17112019015404.jpg
 
Hey! Orland Park here. Just was curious where you would recommend for saltwater aquariums. Thanks!


I'm a huge fan of AquaPros in Glen Ellyn. They can match price on pretty much all dry goods, and have great corals. DM me if you want more info.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new