Hello From Citrus County Florida

Hello everyone I’m new here and my name is Rodney. I’ve been in the Hobby for 20 years, took a 5 year hiatus due to a relocation. I’m building a 150 and excited to introduce new to me tech.
Welcome to the game
 
welcome33.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hello everyone I’m new here and my name is Rodney. I’ve been in the Hobby for 20 years, took a 5 year hiatus due to a relocation. I’m building a 150 and excited to introduce new to me tech.
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new