Hello from Colorado!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cherish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cherish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and gals! I got sucked into your forum by the zoa/paly eye candy thread. I'm sort of addicted to those so I felt it was about time I signed up.

I live in CO right now, but I'm originally from Michigan. I spent two years in Albuquerque (LOVED it there). I have a 36g corner tank and a 12g cube. It's only been a little over six months since I started, but I can't imagine my life without this hobby at this point. Your site is filled with great info and awesome pictures! Thanks for letting me join!

I'll post some pictures later when I have a chance. Thanks again!
 
Welcome to R2R Cherish and thanks for your Premium Support!! :D Great to have you here. Now kick off your shoes and make your self at home.
 
Welcome Cherish, whereabouts in Colorado are you located?
 
Thanks for the warm welcoming! I'm on the Western Slope of CO.

Cool - another cherisher of zoas who is somewhat close - looking forward to seeing some of your pics.
 
Here's the picture that I promised... I've gotten about four more corals and added some more LR since it was taken. I turned the HOB filter into a fuge and made the light fixture for the MH myself.

Picture170.jpg


And my favorite fishy... I just love his white spots.
Picture032.jpg
 
welcome 2 R2R. we are going to have a big show in October in Denver @ the aquarium with tons of corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new