Hello from Colorado

  • Thread starter Thread starter projectx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

projectx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
162
Reaction score
44
Location
Aurora,Co
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stubled across this forum when doing some searching on Monti's etc.

I have been doing saltwater for roughly 5 years, started out with a 12 gallon nano on my desk at work. From there it was all down hill.

A few years later i started 29gallon BioCube and a few months ago I purchased a 90gallon from a fellow reefer.

I transferred both tanks into the 90, set it up with T5's and added another 50lbs of rock for a total of 120lbs of rock and 80lbs of sand.

So far from the transition (right after Christmas) I lost a bicolor blenny, a maze brain and a few of my candy canes.

My wife says im obsessed but she enjoys it as much as I do.

Cant wait to get to know some of the folks on here and hopefully provide help as well as learn from more experianced people.
 
hi and welcome to reef2reef this is a great site who all share the same crazy addiction! but you must post pictures of your setup dude!
 
Yea I am working on fine tuning my profile but its given me issues, prob time for a reboot. Lemme see if itll work here
tank.jpg
 
Glad you found us! Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R, if we can help in any way, please don't hesitate to contact us. You got some great reefers in your state, and many of them are members here as well.
 
welcome to reef2reef, glad to have you aboard, also don't forget to start a tank build thread to track your progress,
 
Welcome to the forum... im new here too. Im moving a 75 gallon Reefer this weekend, with about a half dozen nice fish and a lot of critters. Please let me know if you can give me any pointers on keeping everything alive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new