Hello from female reefer wannabe!

Hello,
I come from Indonesia. I am a newbie in saltwater environtment. I started by having a freshwater tank since 2009. Saltwater reef is my dream tank. I just start 4 months ago. A shallow tank 60x60x35 cm. I hope I can be pro like yours.
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by The Block
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hello,
I come from Indonesia. I am a newbie in saltwater environtment. I started by having a freshwater tank since 2009. Saltwater reef is my dream tank. I just start 4 months ago. A shallow tank 60x60x35 cm. I hope I can be pro like yours.
Welcome to the club. What is in your tank so far?
 
Hello,
I come from Indonesia. I am a newbie in saltwater environtment. I started by having a freshwater tank since 2009. Saltwater reef is my dream tank. I just start 4 months ago. A shallow tank 60x60x35 cm. I hope I can be pro like yours.
Hey fellow female reefer :) welcome to the hobby!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new