Hello from Freezing Michigan!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TM01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TM01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No really..I was just outside and holy momma its freezing cold out the there tonight..brrrrrrrrr!

I wanted to finally get around to saying Hi to everyone. Ive been around R2R a little while now and enjoy it very much. Its a amazing site! I currently have a 220g DT with a basement sumproom. My system water volume is around 450g and Im looking at adding more this winter. This is my second reef tank and I love it.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!

Great to have you here! Stay WARM!
 
Snow all over the place, I am glad actually and Glad your here TMO1 the guys and gals here on R2R are great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new