Hello From Harrisburg, PA

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi,
I have a 90 Gallon Saltwater tank currently Fish only
2x Blue Damsels
2X Clown fish
1x SailFin tang

Running a simple setup Aqueon 400 Canister filter with 2 water polishers.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
thanks man and you as well!

ps: check out the link in my signature to join our local reef group here on r2r
Happy to Join. Just to Clarify since I am in central PA not sure I would meet the criteria for the Group. If the invitation is still open will be happy to join.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new