Hello from Houma, Louisiana

Fish Hoarder

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Houma, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have been on R2R low key for a while now and thought it was time for a formal introduction. I have been into reefing for about 8 years or so now. I have been keeping freshwater tanks for as long as I can remember. I still keep freshwater tanks as well. Discus excite me!. I do have a few breeding pairs of Pigeon Bloods in my garage/fish room. Hope to meet some new people on R2R. If yall are ever in Houma, LA, come pass by and check out some tanks.
 
Hey man.... welcome... I'm scott from Lafayette. We should meet up sometime, I'm always looking at trading or getting somethine...lol

Scott.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to both of you! Love the name FH!
 
Welcome Aboard! Would love to see some pics of your reef...
 
Welcome to the board. I'm gonna setup that 120 from you here shortly. Is it bad that I'm rearranging my entire livingroom for that tank. Again, thanks for the great deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new