Hello from Idaho

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgross
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kgross

Local Fish Store Owner
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Location
Nampa Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say Hello. I have actually been a member for about a year, but don't visit to often. I spend to much time trying to actually help people on RC.......:)

I have lots of tanks (actually run a LFS).

I'm from Nampa Idaho. My personal tanks are a 12 gallon nano, a 30 gallon oceanic cube and a 180 tank that is slow coming back from heck.

Kim
 
Cool! Now you can help people over here! :D Glad your posting.

Do you guys want a club forum here at R2R? We can set you up a private area as well where only approved club members can see it. Also we can set you up a selling and trading forum just for your club in your forum. :)
 
You already have a forum for the club. I don't think we need any private forums, but thank you. We actually have a pretty active set of forums on our local site.


Kim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new