Hello from Idaho!

JoseQ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I have been in the hobby for about 6 months I started with a used 150g tank and instantly feel in love with the hobby!

I am now setting up my dream tank! It is 10 feet long by 30" wide and 30" tall. I am excited to get a build thread going on the progress and I can't wait to learn from everyone.

Currently I am looking to build my own radion hanging kit and have posted a thread on that so if you can help that would be great!

Thank you all in advance!
Jose Q

20210317_145421.jpg

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I have been in the hobby for about 6 months I started with a used 150g tank and instantly feel in love with the hobby!

I am now setting up my dream tank! It is 10 feet long by 30" wide and 30" tall. I am excited to get a build thread going on the progress and I can't wait to learn from everyone.

Currently I am looking to build my own radion hanging kit and have posted a thread on that so if you can help that would be great!

Thank you all in advance!
Jose Q

20210317_145421.jpg
Welcome to Reef 2 reef!! What a beautiful stand I might add! I’ll try and add my advice on radions here in a bit! Anything you need, feel free to ask

OP
OP
JoseQ

JoseQ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome welcome welcome to the r2r!! After six months wow, I guess go big or go home!!!
Yea my wife isn't the biggest fan lol! I didn't expect to fall in love with the hobby so fast but before I knew it I was ordering this tank and building the stand lol!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back