Hello from Indiana

eashton123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
120
Reaction score
68
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone my name is Eric Ashton. I live in Chesterton Indiana. I have been reefing for about 2 years now. I have a 75 gallon tank that I bought used from someone. My hobbies are Mens slow pitch softball, bowling, golfing, and SW fish tanks. I have a newly found love for Zoas. That is pretty much it just wanted to say Hello.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new