Glad you're here!

1a-Welcome Aboard.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello - I am not new to the hobby. I have tried saltwater about 15 years ago in my 75 gallon and kept having issues so I tore it down. Now my 75 gallon runs beautiful sevrums that keep breeding. Now I have a 55 gallon I am setting up to start a cichlid tank and I wanted to try to start my saltwater so I bought the fluval evo 13.5 I was unhappy with several things so far so I have done several upgrades . I am on my third week of running it. Anyways just wanted to say hello

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). Sounds like you have BBA - Bounce Back Ability and that is great for this hobby as well as great life skill

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

muzikalmatt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello - I am not new to the hobby. I have tried saltwater about 15 years ago in my 75 gallon and kept having issues so I tore it down. Now my 75 gallon runs beautiful sevrums that keep breeding. Now I have a 55 gallon I am setting up to start a cichlid tank and I wanted to try to start my saltwater so I bought the fluval evo 13.5 I was unhappy with several things so far so I have done several upgrades . I am on my third week of running it. Anyways just wanted to say hello
Welcome to Reef2Reef! The Fluval Evo 13.5 is a very popular tank and there are numerous build threads on the forums here with ideas for modifications, filtration adjustments and stocking. I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of ideas here and other members are more than happy to provide some advice based on their experiences with the same tank.
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome aboard!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back