Hello from Kansas City!

  • Thread starter Thread starter crissy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

crissy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Leawood, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work at the largest marine only store in the Kansas City area. I have been here for 6 years now... Not only do I do all the book-keeping but I maintain the fish as well! I went to the University of Kansas and got a BA in Communications Studies and a BS in Journalism. I'm excited to get to know everyone on R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R Chrissy!! :D
 
Welcome, what tanks and coral do you keep? What is the name of the store? I might be that way soon. I am in Oklahoma.
 
Hello! I am new and in MO as well......

Springfield, MO

This site looks like it will be a lot of fun!
 
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

The name of the store I work at is Paradise Aquatics. We're in Overland Park, KS at 119th and Metcalf (in case anyone is from the area or is headed this way). I care for a 47 column and a 29 biocube, but we have lots and lots of show tanks in the store. We have a 1200 gallon 20footer and 650 gallon show tank. I'll up load some pictures as soon as I figure out how...
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new