Reaction score
Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Brandon and I have been lurking for over a year. I started reefing last year with a Fluval Evo and just bought a Waterbox 20. I love learning from others and am currently doing the BRS/WWC cycle on my WB 20.

Welcome Brandon I grew up in Lawrence! Used to work at an amazing fish store there named Jayhawk Tropical Fish which is sadly no longer there anymore. Welcome to Reef2Reef!

ShepherdReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Brandon and I have been lurking for over a year. I started reefing last year with a Fluval Evo and just bought a Waterbox 20. I love learning from others and am currently doing the BRS/WWC cycle on my WB 20.
Hello Brandon and welcome to the channel.

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
Avast

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome! I got my start in reef keeping over 20 years ago when I was a student at KU. Sounds like Jayhawk tropical fish is gone as mentioned above. Really good shop for back in the day. Learned a lot there. I practically lived off the egg salad sandwiches at the bakery a few doors down. Good times. Great place to live.

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to r2r!

Do you use any type of LIQUID additives, supplements, foods, medicine etc. for you reef aquarium?

• Yes LIQUID

Votes: 358 88.4%
  • NO

Votes: 37 9.1%
  • Yes but not a LIQUID

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 0.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors