Hello From Kentucky, USA

581u812

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
27
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

My name is Eric and I'm thankful to have found this place.

I'm newer to fish keeping and never set up a sump/refugium before.

I am setting up a 75 gallon freshwater tank and have been confused how overflows work and researching to figure it out has been surprisingly frustrating.

I found a thread on here that provided plenty of information along with pictures that has definitely helped me get a good general understanding I couldn't find elsewhere.

I might not be able to help anyone on here, but thankful for the help I already received with a little digging here.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Eric. Glad that you are already finding this site useful. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
IMG_2232.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new