Hello from Kentucky!

charliekeller

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
45
Location
Owensboro
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm located in Owensboro, KY and have been in the hobby for nearly 20 years. I haven't been active much over the past several years, but I've recently picked back up on things so I'm setting up my new R2R account.

Currently I'm running a 46g bowfront that I drilled and built a custom stand for back in 2015. Originally it was setup as a reef tank but after the tank was nuked by one of my kids dumping nearly a full can of food into the tank, it turned into a FOWLER or 'display refugium' for several years. Survivors included my pair of clowns I have had since 2007.

Recently I've picked back up on the hobby and have added some fish and coral and have upgraded some equipment.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new