Hello from Kentucky!

From Evansville here, we lucked out on the Northside. I need a generator in the near future.
I only lost mine for about 20 minutes. But my neighbors were out for over 24 hours. I had a backup plan but it was going to be stressful. I'm seriously considering a whole home generator.
 
I only lost mine for about 20 minutes. But my neighbors were out for over 24 hours. I had a backup plan but it was going to be stressful. I'm seriously considering a whole home generator.
Brings a new meaning to B.O.A.T, but it is worth it for a reef tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new