Hello from Korea

Jack_steller

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
19
Location
korea
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone

Thanks for letting me join here. I'm Jack. I have a small 10-gallon tank in Seoul, Korea, and it is 8 months old

From now on, I will learn a lot of information from this site. Nice to meet you.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone

Thanks for letting me join here. I'm Jack. I have a small 10-gallon tank in Seoul, Korea, and it is 8 months old

From now on, I will learn a lot of information from this site. Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you and welcome! I love Korea and watch Korean tv shows all the time!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new