Hello from Korea

20221116_134711.jpg
 
Hello everyone

Thanks for letting me join here. I'm Jack. I have a small 10-gallon tank in Seoul, Korea, and it is 8 months old

From now on, I will learn a lot of information from this site. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcometuna.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Hello everyone

Thanks for letting me join here. I'm Jack. I have a small 10-gallon tank in Seoul, Korea, and it is 8 months old

From now on, I will learn a lot of information from this site. Nice to meet you.
Hi Jack,

My wife is from Daegu and we nearly moved to Daejon last year. I'd love to move there but the big question has always been... what is it like as a reefkeeper there? Can you get the fish, corals equipment? How many stores are there?

But Welcome to the community!!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new