Hello from KS and MO!

Luis Rodriguez

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Olathe/Kansas City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I live in Olathe, KS and work in Kansas City, MO. Lived here since '85. looking to get back into the scene. I've maintained a reef tank for 10+ years and trying to clean it up. I look forward to learning from you all! I've had great success with live sand/rock and critters and fish that have jobs. I've had a few ornamentals in there! Right now I am on the road to recovery and getting erid of nuisance algae I knowingly allowed to happen thanks to lack of water changes and old bulbs. I've changed both of those things and tackling the algae. Snail and crabs are my first line of defense. I ordered a few before the cold weather here.
 
Welcome to R2R! Why not start a tank thread? Please enjoy and post often! :D
 
I love Olathe! Its Awesome! Im sure you know of all the stores up there, its awesome! Aqaurium Wholesale is pretty awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new