Hello from London UK.

BravoTwoZero

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
32
Reaction score
41
Location
London
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, just joined and looking forward to some help setting up my new RO/DI set up. Use to keep and breed Discus so got most of the gear for water but need a bit of help in what order to place filter pods..... thread to come. I have 13 tanks in my cellar 5 x 30gal on a system, 5 x 50 gal external filters, 3 x 15 gal. Will be keeping and trying to breed fresh water fish but this is the place to get water quality right.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Back in the day I worked just round the corner in Tottencourt Road, small world.
I lived for a brief stint in the Centerpoint building. Good times, lots of great food. Favorite noodle place on the corner of Tottenham Ct and Oxford shut down though, so miss that when I'm visiting. Good to see the London reef aquarium scene picking up!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new